We respect your privacy. We only keep track of the absolute minimum of information that is necessary to operate this service.
We do not track users.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location (GPS, etc.).
We do not store Your IP address.
We keep data for a limited period.
Our systems are designed to retain log data for up to 48 hours after it is collected. We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account.
We don't share your personal data with other companies.
Your email address and password will be stored on our servers. This information never leaves our servers. Wewill notdisclose your email address to any third party. Your account passwords are stored hashed and salted using bcrypt.
No ad companies collect data through our service.
You can ask privacy questions.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
Terms & Conditions
Throughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to Mim.zone and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing Mim.zone or using it's services. The terms "coin" and "coins" are synonyms for cryptocurrencies.
By registering an account with Mim.zone, it is understood that you agree to the following terms of service.
- You must not use Mim.zone for any illegal purposes.
- You must not reverse engineer, hack, exploit or otherwise attack Mim.zone or Mim.zone's servers.
- Attempting to exploit, hack or spam Mim.zone will lead to the termination of your account.
- We keep the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
- We are not responsible for damages to you, your servers, your users or your users' hardware caused directly or indirectly by Mim.zone.
- You may only implement Mim.zone into websites, services or apps for which you have the authorization to do so. If you implement Mim.zone on websites you have “hacked” we will terminate your account.
- We reserve the right to extend these Terms of Service in the future.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforcable by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
Refund Policy - Completed Transactions
It is the nature of cryptocurrencies on our website that all transactions are final with no method of chargeback or recourse for the sender of the funds. As such we are unable to reverse or provide refunds for any payment made through our payment system. This also applies if you contact us before the payment is completed but it reaches completion before we are able to respond.
Refund Policy - Tiny Amounts
For a refund to be honored it must be at least the network transaction fee (TX fee) for that coin times two, otherwise it will be forfeited.
Funds Recovery - Sends to wrong coin/chain, missing tags, delisted coins, etc.
If coins are sent to the wrong coin or blockchain or to a delisted coin and need to be recovered by us manually there will be an 8% recovery fee; if the coins can be recovered at all. This would apply if for example you sent Monero to Ethereum address or Monero to a Bitcoin address, etc. This would also apply to coins that require a destination tag, payment ID, memo, etc. and they were not set or were set to an incorrect value.
The following items and/or services may not be used with our service(s):
- Illegal drugs and substances.
- Pornography featuring underage or unconsenting performers.
- Software or websites with malware, viruses, trojans, spoofing, etc.
- High-yield investment programs (HYIP)
- Content which may be:
- Libellous or maliciously false;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory
We take many security measures, including but not limited to:
- All passwords are stored as a uniquely salted scrypt hash, which is then AES encrypted.
- TLS encryption between you and our servers to protect against eavesdroppers.
- Account lockouts to prevent brute force password guessing.
- Protection against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL Injection attacks.
- Immediate payouts means there are minimal coins on the payment server at any one time, reducing hacking incentive.
We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable in any way for funds lost or fluctuations in market exchange rates. Examples where funds could be lost (but not limited to these examples) are technical issues, 3rd party interference such as hacking or DDoS, untrustworthy and/or fraudulent merchants, or issues with the cryptocurrencies themselves such as software errors or 51% attacks.
Changes & Updates
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you find a security flaw or bug, please responsiblyreport it to us by emailing to email@example.com. Depending on the severity of the security flaw or bug, we may reward you with a bounty paid in XMR.
Please don't spam our servers with requests. We will not consider a usual DoS attack as a bug.